Thursday, July 30, 2009

Italy Review/Numbers - Part 1.



super artsy with sunglasses in front of the lens...



mrow

I don't think i'll get my film till late August or early September and I'm kinda bummed i have to wait so long. I hate posting these High-Res Digital pictures. It makes me feel like a dad who has just discovered the wonders of the digital age and bought himself the best camera he can find/is told there is. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. Most of those I've met have been friendly..)

Rolls of film shot: 6
Ell-pees bought: 4
Gelatos eaten: 3 1/2
Jellyfish stings: 5
Italian words learned: 3
Plates of Pasta eaten: 5

Things broken:
-Sunglasses
-Camera Lens

Things lost:
-Other Sunglasses
-5 Euros

Pietrasanta is lush wonderful and hot. People are generous and mostly happy.
I still think Norway is more beautiful though.
It was such a relief to get on a plane full of Norwegians after not understanding a word of Italian anywhere i went. I felt like everyone on the plane was my family.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Anna! looking forward to seeing your pictures when they come back - and of of course i want to know what LP's you bought:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha a couple just visited my family and the man was exactly like that. He took all these strange pictures of my brother playing baseball and laughed really loud. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete