Saturday, August 29, 2009

11 yrs old and insaaanely horse krazy...

I still want a penpal. Like the kind you had in second grade that you found in a pony magazine and sent stickers to, then eventually forgot to write back to. Except without forgetting to write back. I'd like to (hand) write essays about anything and everything to you and get mail back. I promise to be interesting and not talk about the weather, unless you'd like to talk about weather. It's not that boring anyway.

I like the sound of Accordians and photo collages with no theme. My dad calls me a romantic because i like to sit on my bed and eat ice cream while watching frenchy movies. I like the peacefulness of snow and want to live in Moscow one winter. I like to climb things. I idolize cats. I don't like school but I like to learn things. I find it hard to believe I'll ever get old. I'm 16 and I already feel like I'm getting old. A lot of my humor is irony and wordplay and deadpanny stuff, and I get sick of it sometimes. I think youth is fascinating and it's my favorite word, along with flesh.

This may or may not have been an excuse to talk about myself.
Email me at anfish@gmail.com if yer interested.

4 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post:).

    This post reminds me of a friend of mine who had, many years ago, a pen pal from Moscow. The pen pal never wrote back. We saw her on the news when she was convicted "hooliganism", one of the very vague crimes used to punish dissidents during the Soviet era.

    I am working on a list of music links to E-mail you, which I will do in a few days, when I get a good one together. I will include of course some world accordion music from the 78 rpm era:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marykathryns@verizon.net... e-mail me your address or I'll send mine if you want to write, but I don't know if I'm mysterious enough for it to be fun.
    clotted's over, I think, not sure yet.
    I like snow, but it only lasts for a morning here then melts in to dirty sludge. There's nothing more sad, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested. burrows.a@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I think that would be quite fun:)
    I like snow too, but I only saw it twice, and the first time I was five and afraid of it because I thought it would brake, like those ice lakes in cartoons.
    silviajose95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete