Sunday, September 6, 2009

Verdens Beste



Problems I am facing:
-If i put all my new photos on Flickr, It'll be overwhelming, unorganized, give me nothing to work off of, and the best pictures won't get deserved attention..
-But then again, I want family/friends to see them all...
-You can't post letters on Sundays.
-I need Stamps (easily solved)
-Messy room, Broken Vacuum
-Sudden desire to wear only sequins

Troubled life indeed... Pft.
Photo was taken at a family reunion where I didn't know most people, but they baked the most delicious cakes, so.
P.S. Did someone "big" link me? I'm getting so many hits suddenly it seems. Woo, do continue.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just post the photos a few at a time? Eventually you will have them all posted, and all will be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm certainly not 'big' but i just linked you on my tumblr telling people that your photos were amazing, if that's worth anything.

    though, it's probably just a coinkidink.

    ps. the foodstuff pictured looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. psps. lots of people agreed that your photos are indeed, amazing. thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete